Application Readiness Service (ARS)
ARS provides outstanding flexibility and affordability, with the necessary expert project management, configuration, and testing to get new server and storage systems ready for the installation of applications within a robust and demanding environment.
Project initiation: ARS begins with a review of the conditions and prerequisites for service delivery. conducts a project kickoff meeting with key contacts to finalize the project approach and discuss roles, responsibilities, and the work schedule. A project schedule and general time frames for service delivery are set, which may include additional meetings and identification of specific milestones as necessary.
Consulting and design: After conducting the kickoff meeting, we will hold a series of meetings to design the architecture of the server domains and the applications that will reside on them. During these meetings, our technology experts focus on maximizing the availability of the platform.
Configuration and testing: We will complete the server configuration and perform a series of basic functional tests to verify conformance with the design specification. Configuration and testing may include activities of dynamic reconfiguration testing, system storage multipathing and availability tests for StorageTek Traffic Manager, network availability tests for IP multipathing, and security-related test procedures for domain hardening.
- Architecture and design consulting to maximize server availability
- Custom configuration and implementation to help meet your business needs
- Application review, system availability test, and operational handover for a smooth transition
- Expert guidance that helps reduce risk and improve return on investment by configuring the system right the first time
- Save time and money by expediting system deployment and optimizing overall performance
- Verify the proper configuration of availability and recoverability features through a formal testing methodology prior to handoff