Storage so simple and logical, you'll wish you had more data.
Cloud storage is a model of networked enterprise storage where data is stored in virtualized pools of storage which are generally hosted by third parties. Hosting companies operate large data centers, and people who require their data to be hosted buy or lease storage capacity from them.
Traditional cloud storage solutions can prove costly in terms of equipment and administration time. And their complexity and inelastic nature mean they can be resistant to smooth, responsive growth. Even worse, businesses can find themselves locked into storage solutions that become expensive dead-ends when they are outgrown.
Features and Benefits:
- A Fast Proprietary Network Backbone
- Intelligent Automatic Load Balancing
- Advanced Cloud Security Features
- File Level Security and Access Controls
- An Ecosystem of Developers and Users Working Together