Hitachi Unified Storage 100 Family
Consolidate for Savings
Hitachi redefines unified storage with Hitachi Unified Storage. With trusted Hitachi reliability, it helps you with application availability and performance at a lower investment. Deploy storage for all data types and easily grow to meet expanding requirements and service level objectives for critical business applications. Hitachi Unified Storage simplifies operations with easy-to-use management and is part of a robust portfolio of storage solutions that can be managed from a single interface for optimal management efficiency.
- Auto tiering and migration of data.
- Thin provisioning.
- Consolidate all files systems under a single namespace.
- Scale LUNs to 128TB and file systems to 256TB.
- Create up to 1,024 writeable snapshots per LUN and per file system.
- Copy all data remotely.
- 99.999% data availability and no single point of failure.
- Up to 32 data paths with 19,200MB/sec of total backend system bandwidth.
- High-density disk trays.
- Wide striping of data across multiple RAID groups.
- Flexibly provision capacity to block LUNs and file volumes as needed.
- Grow capacity of existing pools without reducing performance.
- De-duplicate data to recover 30 to 90% of total capacity.
- Migrate unused data to the cloud.
- Reduce backup time.
- Get optimized price performance.
- Scale performance linearly as capacity is added.
- Maximize access time to data.
- Improve storage utilization rates.
- Simplify storage management.
- Reduce energy and facilities costs.
- Meet service level objectives.