Welcome to the Open Decisions Career Site.
We are accepting resumes from knowledgeable, dedicated and energetic individuals who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career. We offer a fast-paced environment and provide employees with opportunities for professional growth, as well as the flexibility to achieve a balance between work and personal life.
Oracle 11G Database Administrators (Job ID: #11)
Posted Date: Sep 19, 2014
Position Type: Full time with group benefit or Contractor
- Will need to install and configure Oracle 11g RAC with ASM on IBM AIX and Linux platforms
- Will need to replicate database with Golden Gate
- Will follow the direction of the client manager in the support, maintenance, and enhancement of the client database environment
- Activities will include all core database administration functions and project work assigned
- Desirable candidates will have 5+ years of experience as a senior Database Administrator.
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) with Oracle 11g RAC, ASM and Data Guard is a MUST!
- Candidates must have excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written, and have a team player attitude
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred.
Click on the button below to send us your resume and cover letter
Please note that you must be logged in to send us your resume and cover letter through the website. Click here to log in.