Welcome to the Open Decisions Career Site.
We are accepting resumes from knowledgeable, dedicated and energetic individuals who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career. We offer a fast-paced environment and provide employees with opportunities for professional growth, as well as the flexibility to achieve a balance between work and personal life.
Corporate Sales Manager – China Sales (Job ID: #20)
Posted Date: Dec 11, 2015
Open Decisions Inc. is a leading Canadian IT company based in Markham Ontario. We provide System Integrated Solutions with IBM blades, Cisco UCS, VMware, Linux and storage technologies. We specialize in delivering tailored IT solutions (Application Readiness Service, Enterprise Installation Services and IT Maintenance/Support Services) to technological industries worldwide.
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. We innovate and pride ourselves on creating new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business.
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious, entrepreneurial and positive-thinking corporate sales expert to manage our newly formed China Sales Team. This person will develop our Chinese sales strategy, work closely with our marketing and R&D departments, and be responsible for the formation, development and management of our China Sales Team.
• Collaborate with Open Decisions’ executive team in developing a comprehensive sales strategy and sales objectives for the China market, in particular in the relatively untapped Western Region
• Select, manage and monitor and evaluate the China Sales Team of the company
• Develop and implement specific sales plans to ensure revenue growth of Open Decisions’ product suite, with an emphasis on our smart building technology solutions, in the China market
• Collaborate with R&D and marketing teams to ensure that the product suite continues to meet Chinese demand and stay ahead of competition
• Establish and control sales targets and budget for sales promotion in the China market
• Create and implement all China sales-related policies, practices, and operational procedures
• Work with the marketing team to ensure the effective promotion of a portfolio of new products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events
• Coordinate sales activities and the establishment of potential branch offices in China, focusing on the Western Region. Set up branch office in west region (for example Chongqing or Chengdu) in Mainland China
• Organize and conduct seminars for the China Sales Team regarding China sales markets, competitive strategies, improvement of presentation strategies, business and financial issues, sales contracts, etc.
• Prepare quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity and prepare reports to the executive team
• Handle major China accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts, in consultation with the executive team
• Communicate effectively with major China accounts to identify issues and provide solutions
• A university degree or college diploma in marketing or business is preferred
• Proven record of 5+ years of experience in sales, of which 3+ years is in a managerial position
• In-depth understanding of the China market, and highly experienced in developing marketing and sales strategies within China, in particular the Western Region of China
• Experience and knowledge of building, construction and related technologies/products
• Proven ability to lead, motivate, train and monitor the sales team
• Able to assess and understand clients’ needs and objectives in order to craft tailor-fit solutions
• High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills in Mandarin
• Strong leadership, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced sales environment
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
$81,900 annum (Full time, permanent position) plus bonus
Business address/location of work:
Open Decisions Inc.
3950 14th Ave. Unit 304
Markham ON L3R 0A9
Click on the button below to send us your resume and cover letter
Please note that you must be logged in to send us your resume and cover letter through the website. Click here to log in.